1. Seller is liable to Customer, who is a consumer for non-compliance with the agreement of the Goods purchased.
2. If it is determined that the Product has a defect, the Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller.
3. Seller agrees to provide the Customer with Goods free from defects. In the case of defects of the Goods, Customer may request the repair of the Goods, replacement with Goods free of defects, reduction in the price of the Goods or withdraw from the contract of sale.
4. The Complaint Document should contain following Customer’s information: Name and Surname, e-mail, postal address, phone number, description of the product (number), cause of the complaint, date of purchase.
5. Buyer is obliged to return the Product complained against with a proof of purchase. Good should not have any signs of use, which are not direct cause of complaint.
6. Complaints should be addressed to:
ISAART IZABELA ROBACZEWSKA
Or e-mail address: email@example.com
7. If data or information given in the complaint need to be supplemented, before dealing with the complaint Seller shall ask the party lodging the complaint to supplement it in the indicated scope.
8. Seller shall consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of submission by Customer> No response from Seller on the expiry of the term indicated in the previous sentence results in recognition of the complaint as justified
9. Seller shall be liable under the warranty if the defect has been detected within 2 years from the date of the Product release to Customer.
WITHDRAW FROM THE SALE CONTRACT
Consumer who has concluded the sale contract out of a company area has right to withdraw from that without giving a reason in a term of 14 days. This time is counted from the date of receiving an order confirmation by a Consumer. Consumer should inform Shop about the decision of withdraw from the sale contract via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and send back the Goods immediately which are:
- not having proofs of using them
- In a perfect condition and are complete (having all components)
The Goods which You are returning has to be packed with a proof of purchase and sent to the following address:
ISAART IZABELA ROBACZEWSKA
The Shop guarantee payment return which has been received from Customer for an order (without delivery payment). Product return costs are not refundable. Shop does not take returns made cash on delivery. Refund will be transfer to the same bank account which were used in purchasing, or in special occasion on the bank account indicated by Customer in a term of 14 days (counted from the day of receiving Goods by Customer).